ALLSAFE was established in 1998 in the Middle East, where we started as a sole manufacturer of polyester slings, cargo lashings and fall arrest products. We rapidly grew on to become one of the leading manufacturers in the Middle East through our qualified and approved distributors.
FLAT WEBBING SLING
We manufacture flat webbing slings as per European Norm, EN1492-1 with a safety factor of 7:1.
The color and the number of black lines on the webbing indicate the Safe Working Load (SWL) / Working
Load Limit (WLL) of the sling.
Webbing slings are made from high tenacity 100% polyester (PES) webbing material manufactured
according to EN standards. These slings have the following advantages:
• Low weight, therefore offering easy handling
• Protection against hand injuries
• Protection against cargo surface damage
• Highly flexible and adaptable to given shapes
• UV-resistant, eliminating material ageing or brittlement
• Heat resistant up to 100°C
• Water - resistant fabric, preventing frost damage (down to -40°C)
• Colour coded as per latest EN standard.
• Soft sewn eyes (Flat, Becket or Reverse eyes)
• Low elongation
Webbing sling ME typeFlat slings are manufactured to EN 1492-1
safety factor of 7:1
Flat polyester sling type ME
FLAT ENDLESS SLING
TUBULAR ROUND SLING (TRS)
Round slings are manufactured to EN 1492-2
safety factor of 7:1.